Metabolism' is the reason why they can eat everything without gaining weight, while others eat less and still gain weight.
WHAT IS METABOLISM?
Metabolism is the process by which food is broken down to release energy. Your metabolic rate reflects how much energy your body requires to carry out its basic functions like breathing, eating, sleeping, digesting food and more.
If your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is high, you burn more calories, even while resting.
Your metabolism is determined by multiple factors including......
*Thyroid problems &
* Hormone levels.
Women have a slower metabolism than men because women naturally have a higher body fat percentage.
LIFESTYLE RELATED REASONS FOR SLOW METABOLISM:
*Lack of exercise
*Low muscle mass
*Irregular eating habits
*Eating too much fat( LDL )
*No Protein 0% fiber diet
* Too much alcohol
* Stress and lack of sleep
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR METABOLISM?
'Increasing the metabolism' is the best technics. It is a safe, healthy, natural and effective way to a permanent fat loss. Here's how you can do it:
(1) Start Weight Training
- BMR is much higher in people with more muscle.
- The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn even when you are at rest.
- Every pound of muscle uses about 6 calories a day, just to sustain itself, while each pound of fat burns only 2 calories.
- So start lifting weights and build muscles in order to improve your metabolism.
(2) Add HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) to Weight Training
- Do 20-25 minutes Run-Walk workout: Walk for 2 minutes then run for 1 minute. Keep doing this for 30 minutes.
- Some other HIIT activities are sprint intervals, treadmill intervals, kickboxing, jump rope, resistance sprints, football, and tennis.
(3) Eat Every 2-3 Hours
- Each time you eat, you stimulate your metabolism for a short period of time, which means that the more often you eat, the more you will increase your metabolism.
- Eating small meals every 2 to 3 hours feeds muscle and burns fat.
- But don't eat junk food
(4) Eat More Protein
- Include healthy sources of protein in your meals such as spinach (palak), chickpeas (channa), kidney beans (rajma), broccoli, paneer, soybeans, yogurt, milk, fish.
- It helps you build muscles.
(5) Eat Metabolism Boosters
- Eat a tablespoon of chili and pepper in your food to increase your metabolism.
- Add ginger in food to speed up the body's digestion process.
- Have a green tea 3-5 times a day.
(2) Late Night Eating
When you sleep, your metabolism slows down because your body doesn't need energy. It turns any unneeded food into fat.
(3) Too much cardio
It will actually burn your muscle tissues. A better way to boost metabolism through exercise is to start a strength-training routine along with cardio.
TRY THIS NEW YEAR 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR